2023 Donor Games Opens
Donor Games Open events are rigorous tests of physical fitness that span the range from strength events to endurance events. Most of the workouts used in Donor Games Open events can be found in the Workouts section of this website.
Currently, Donor Games Open events are held virtually, allowing registered athletes to compete from the convenience of their personal workout space. Following a variety of acceptable workout rules and criteria, athletes can use the Donor Games app to upload workout videos with ease.
Important Information About 2023 Donor Games Opens
- Registration for all 2023 Open events will be available in December 2022.
- Workout rules, competition rules and competition dates for all 2023 Open events will be available in December 2022
- There will be no sample workout window for any 2023 Open. Athletes who have not completed the workout before are encouraged to submit their workout video to the judges early in the competition window to allow time to record and submit a new workout video in the event the initial submission is disqualified.
- Bonnyman Open, January 2023
1-rep max bench press and a 3-rep max deadlift, score is the combined ranking for each lift within a 3 minute time cap
- Fran Workout Open, March 2023
21 thrusters followed by 21 pull-ups, 15 thrusters followed by 15 pull-ups, 9 thrusters followed by 9 pull-ups, for time within a 10 minute time cap
- Super Murph, May 2023
5 rounds each of 40 sit-ups, 30 air squats, 20 hand release push-ups, 10 pull-ups, within a 45 minute time cap
- 1-Mile Swim (Donors Only), July 2023
Continuous, unassisted swim (any stroke) for a designated number of laps equaling 1 mile within a 1 hour time cap