In a general population survey, 80% of respondents felt that donating a kidney would negatively affect their health. The Donor Games refutes this widely held misconception by showcasing the impressive health and fitness of donors from around the country.
Kidney Donors, Transplant Recipients and Interested Athletes
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE OF THE DONOR GAMES?
There are three different ways to compete: Click the images below for details on each event.
Events can be completed from home—just register, do the workout, and upload a video for a chance to win a cash prize.
An elite strength and endurance competition held in CT for living donors, transplant recipients and interested athletes.
Competitors around the country come together in local events to test their strength and endurance against other donors, recipients and athletes.
- 2021 Championship October 2021
- 21.4 Hawkins Workout December 2021
- 22.1 3 Rep Max Deadlift February 2022
- 22.2 Mini Murph April 2022
- 22.3 Grace Workout July 2022
- 22.4 Hawkins Workout December 2022
- 2022 Championship TBD 2022
*Competition workouts and dates subject to change.