Donor Games Open 21.3
The Donor Games Open 21.3, featuring the Hawkins workout, is now complete.
The final leaderboard will be available on August 3. To view all submitted workouts (sample and full competition workouts) for the Donor Games Open 21.3, please visit our YouTube channel. Please note that full workout videos take longer to add to YouTube so there may be a delay in including participants’ full workout videos on the leaderboard.
|Living Donors: Women|
|Transplant Recipient: Men|
|Transplant Recipient: Women|
Warning: you are leaving this page
You are being directed to a third-party website location for a participant submitted video. The National Kidney Registry is not responsible for, nor does it promote any related videos, advertising or other promotional information found on these websites.Continue
§ Transplant professional.
** Performed a modified workout.
Workout Rules (revised)
In order for your competition workout to be approved by the judges, the entirety of the workout must comply with the following:
- Push-ups (hand release): Hands must lift completely off the ground at the bottom of each push-up, and arms must be fully extended at the top of each push-up. The athlete’s feet must remain on the ground, and be less than or equal to shoulder width apart in distance.
- Air squats: Competitors must perform a full squat with the upper leg parallel to the floor at the bottom of the squat. Athletes must rise to their full standing height, and demonstrate a lockout with both knees on every rep.
- Sit-ups: Must be performed with the feet secured, back flat, and arms crossed over the chest with the hands touching the athlete’s shoulders or chest at all times. Shoulder blades must touch the ground at the bottom of each sit-up, and both elbows must touch the legs within 4 inches of the kneecaps at the top of each sit-up. Butt cannot come off the ground at any point during the sit-up.
Due to the length of the Hawkins workout, in order to give our judges enough time to review all entries in a timely fashion, the following rules will apply for the Donor Games Open 21.3 competition.
- Competitors may submit their full workout video at any time during the competition window: from Wednesday, July 21 through the competition deadline of Wednesday, July 28 at 11:59 PM EST.
- If a video submitted during the competition window is rejected by the judges due to form or any other issues, the competitor will be granted a one-day extension of the competition window, until Thursday, July 29 at 11:59 PM EST, for the purpose of submitting one new workout video. If no new video is submitted before the extended deadline, the competitor is disqualified.
- Submitted competition videos will be uploaded to the leaderboard in advance of judges’ review with a status of Pending. Athletes whose competition videos are pending review will not be listed with a rank or verified workout time.
- Judges will require 1–2 business days to assess a submitted competition video. Leaderboard updates will be made on a rolling basis as the judges complete their reviews. The official leaderboard will be available on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
- Please be aware that judges will be paying close attention to exercise form to ensure every movement conforms to the written and video instructions available on this website. Failure to perform a movement or exercise according to the guidelines could result in disqualification.
|Category||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place||Registered|
|Living Donor: Men||$2,000||$1,600||$1,200||$800||$400||8|
|Living Donor: Women||$2,000||$1,600||$1,200||$800||$400||6|
|Transplant Recipient: Men||$1,000||$800||$600||$400||$200||2|
|Transplant Recipient: Women||$1,000||$800||$600||$400||$200||1|